Pages

Tuesday 21 January 2014

New beginnings

source


Hello there!

I'm back in the blogging world... Or at least, I am trying to get back on the horse...

I have been thinking about restarting blogging for quite some time now, but there never seemed to be a "right time" to do so. I used to have a book blog, back in the day and age when I used to read a lot. Now, while I still read loads of books, I sadly can't find myself finishing more than 2 books a month...

That's why I've decided to do something different this time around and start a more general blog. It will have some beauty bits and bobs, things happening in everyday life, definitely some bookish posts, but, all in all, just whatever might warrant some conversation!

So, let's just start and see where this takes us!

Phanee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...