Pages

Saturday 1 February 2014

January Favourites



Hi there!

It is the first day of February and that means that it's time for a January favourites post! I've never done anything like this before so I hope it goes down well! I've never had to look back to the month that went past and think about the stuff that I loved using the most!

So here is what made the cut:

Lush Helping Hands Hand Cream: This is my absolute favourite this month! I tend to get very dry hands all year round, but they seem to become much worse during the winter months. Seeing as I lived in Greece before moving to Scotland (and it didn't really get very cold where I lived), I have attributed it to a tendency to have eczema, with it becoming worse when it is humid outside. This hand cream I find to be very oily and leave a layer of greasiness on my hands (even though the guy at Lush told me it's not supposed to be oily), but it has saved me from having seriously cracked hands this past month! I only use it at night and I always wake up with my hands feeling soft and nourished.

Liz Earle "Cleanse and Polish" Hot Cloth Cleanser: I bought this in December and it has been my go-to cleanser since day one! I try to mix it in with some other cleansers, just so that they get some use, but it's the one I always go back to. It leaves my face wonderfully clean, with absolutely NO makeup residue and it's very hydrating, too!

No7 "Soft and Soothed" Gentle Toner: I love, love this product! It is very gentle, just as the name suggests and adds an extra layer of hydration to my skin just before I go in with my moisturiser.

Clinique High Impact Mascara: My Grandma has been giving me samples of this for years and years (she is a religious user of Clinique products and gets loads of freebies). However, it's not until recently that I finally appreciated what an amazing product it is. It adds length to my lashes without making them too long (I have naturally long eyelashes and making them very much longer creeps me out a little!), while also keeping them seperated! Definitely something I would purchase full size!

Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rosé: I apply this every night before I go to bed and it has made a huge difference! No more chapped lips!

Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait: As I mentioned in my Revlon Lip Butter post, this is my favourite of the three colours I own and is such an easy to wear everyday colour! And so, so soft on the lips!

The Body Shop Moringa Body Mist: As you might be able to see from the picture, I am nearly at the end of the bottle and I shall be sad to see it go! I've had it for about a year now and actually went through a stage when I forgot about it and started using other perfumes/body mists. But now, I'm back to loving it! It has such a lovely light and fresh scent of jasmine and it reminds me of summer nights back in Greece...!

TRESemmé Salon Smooth Serum with Argan Oil: This one was a bit of an impulse buy. They had it on offer at Boots and I was looking for a hair oil to try out, which is how I ended up with it. Turned out to be a wonderful purchase! It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and in the best condition it has EVER been!

That's all for my first favourites post!

What are your thoughts on any of these products? Anything similar I should try out?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...