Pages

Wednesday 5 March 2014

A Little FeelUnique Haul



This post should have gone up last week, so you should have seen it before the February Favourites post, but let's not dwell on that one, shall we?? (winky face)

As all the beauty blogging world knows, the end of January marked the launch of Tanya Burr's Lips and Nails Collection. I just happened to be on FeelUnique on the 30th of January and up popped Tanya's face, letting us know that her collection was available to order on the website! So, I thought, "Yay!". I ended up getting a few other bits and bobs, so let's get started!

I mentioned the reason I bought them in my February Favourites, but essentially, I just wanted a cheaper alternative to Lush Bath Bombs! I've used this twice already and I am currently thinking about which other versions to try out! (Definitely leaning towards the Lavender scented one...)

I wanted a relatively neutral colour, so that I could wear it more easily and that is definitely what I got! Afternoon Tea is a lovely, shiny but not shimmery, coral pink colour. It has an amazing texture and smell and it is just a joy to apply! It also feels quite moisturising, which is always a bonus! The applicator actually has a small groove, which fits perfectly with the shape of my lips!

I thought long and hard about which shades of nail polish to go for and in the end decided on the slightly shimmery dark purple one ("Midnight Sparkles") and the mint green one ("Little Duck"). I just love all the names Tanya has given to her products! So cute and lovely! I quickly tried them out on the day they arrived just to see the colours on my nails, but I haven't worn them properly yet... When I do, there will definitely be a post on them!

I had been on the lookout for a brown eye pencil for quite some time now. For some reason, my makeup stash seems to only include black eye pencils as well as one white one.... Weird.... Anyway. I decided to try the "Taupe" one to satisfy my need of a brown eye pencil and, on a whim, decided to also get the "Nude" one. I have heard so many bloggers and vloggers talk about this colour and how good it is when used along the waterline to cancel out any redness and make your eyes brighter, I just knew I had to test it and see if all the testimonies were true! I will let you know as soon as I have tried it!

Have you tried any of these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...