Pages

Monday 3 March 2014

Bourjois Happy Light Foundation




A few months ago, I had been looking for a new foundation as my old one was running out and Boujois had just launched the Happy Light Foundation. Essentially, that meant it was on offer at Boots for about £3 off normal price and I bought it.

I had used Bourjois foundations in the past and had loved them. The only reason I stopped using them was because I had fallen into a "Bourjois rut" and wanted to branch out a little! However, when I saw this offering, I knew it was one I had to try out!

I got this in the lightest shade they offer, "No50" or "Porcelain". With most companies, I have found that I can usually reach for their lightest foundation and it will be okay on me, and it was just the same with this one.

According to the packaging, the Happy Light Foundation is supposed to give you a "luminous and flawless complexion in any light" as well as 8 hours of hydration. As for the latter, I am not so sure, because I have never noticed any foundation being hydrating on my skin. However, it definitely gives my skin a more glowing finish, without making it shimmery in any way. It just makes my face look a little more bright!

I have found that it is quite low coverage and that suits me. You could probably build it up to a medium coverage if you wanted to, but it's not something I have attempted to do, so I don't know how it would work out and what it would look like. Due to the relatively light coverage, I really believe this would be a great foundation for the summer months, when you really just want your skin to look fresh and radiant!

All in all, this is a foundation that I would definitely repurchase! I've been super happy with it and I just know I will love when summer comes!

Have you used this foundation? How did you find it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...