Pages

Saturday 25 January 2014

Body Shop Haul



Hello there!

Thought I'd kick off this blog with a little haul post! Last weekend I happened to be browsing the internet, when, somehow, I came across this fantastic offer from the Body Shop, who were offering 40% off everything, including their sale items! To which I said, yes please!

So, on we go!

First up, I purchased two shower gels and two hand washes in the scents Vanilla Bliss and Cranberry Joy. They really do smell lovely and I am definitely looking forward to using them! I know I might not have needed them all at the same time, but as they were an absolute bargain, there's no harm in stocking up!

Next are a few lip products. I used to have one of those "Born Lippy" lip balms back in the day and I remember loving it so much I actually finished two pots of the stuff! This time around I decided to try a few different things out. First, there is the Coconut Lip Butter, seeing as it's winter and I am in the mood for something that is a little bit more nourishing on the lips and a little less glossy. Next, the Hemp Lip Protector I bought purely because it is in stick form and I absolutely hate applying lip balms from pots when I am not at home. I also got two of their Colourglide Lip Colour lipsticks, as they were only £3.60 and I wanted to try out some new ones anyway. The ones I went with were Clover Pink (06) and Pink Ginger (14), which are both lovely nude-y colours, with Pink Ginger being the slightly darker of the two.

One product I have been wanting to try for ages but have been putting off purely because of the fact that my stingy genes kicked in is the Vitamin E Moisture Cream. I am trying to finish up my current day moisturiser, just so that I can start using this one!

Another thing that I am very excited to try is the new Camomile range. I opted for the Camomile Waterproof Eye and Lip Make Up Remover, as I am running out of the one I am currently using, as well as the Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter. I have recently started using the Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser (having only used face washes and cleansing waters before that) and I can really see a difference, which is why I decided to give this cleanser a go. To go with this, I also bought a couple of The Body Shop muslin cloths.

Last but not least, I also popped a few odd bits and bobs into my shopping basket. The Almond Nail and Cuticle Oil had that cuticle pusher tip that just shouted "you need meeeee!"! The Monoi Miracle Oil I bought because I thought the smell would be nice and spa-like, while also being multi-purpose. Apparently, you can use this on your body, your cuticles and your hair! Impressive! The Africa Ximenia and Salt Scrub was a product that I saw in Estée's (essiebutton) video for the Body Shop website and I will admit to it being a completely impulsive buy, purely because of that lovely packaging! And finally, I bought an eye shimmer in Copper (04), which really is just a lovely illuminating eyeshadow!

I also signed up to the Love Your Body club and they also sent me a great big tube of their Warming Mineral Mask! I have to admit, I was fully prepared to receive a small sample-size tube of this, so it was a rather pleasant surprise!

And that's it!

As far as I am aware of, The Body Shop have the same offer on this weekend! Click on the link to go to their website and enjoy a little discount shopping!

Have you got any favourite products from the Body Shop?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...