Pages

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Revlon Colourburst Lip Butters




Having read so many blog posts and watched so many YouTube videos about them, I decided to jump on the Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter bandwagon! I was in Boots one day and I noticed that they had an offer on some Revlon products, including the Lip Butters, where you could get 2 for £10. So, as these usually retail for £7.99 each, I thought this was a pretty good offer. I bought two on that day and the third one on a separate trip, when they had a "3 for 2" offer on!

The three colours I have ended up with are (from left to right) Candy Apple (035), Juicy Papaya (027) and Peach Parfait (025). Candy Apple is a lovely red colour, not too dark on the lips, but still red enough to be noticeable. I am not one for statement colours on my lips and this one is perfect to push me just a little out of my comfort zone. Juicy Papaya is not really that noticeable on my lips, but it does give them a slightly bright pink/orange-y lovely sheen. Peach Parfait is probably my favourite of the lot, as it is a lovely nude colour (a "my lips but better" kind of shade) which is really convenient to wear at any time of the day.

The main thing about these products, though, is how moisturising they are on the lips and the amount of time they last for. I am not the kind of person who bothers much with retouching makeup during the day and I have found that I can get a full 5-6 hours of colour on my lips when I am using them!

Are there any other products like this one that you have used? Any other colours from this range that you particularly love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...